One of the best mountain biking tours we did this year was in the Ciucaş Mountains. We tried cycling there about ten years ago, at the beginning of our mountain biking experiences, but we ended up disappointed: too much push/carry bike for a little bit of pedaling. More recently, a … (...→→)
Month: Friday October 7th, 2011
- Short mtb trips around Brasov
- Biking and hiking on Transylvanian tra...
- Up the mountains
- The Belgian gang across the Carpathian...
- Brothers in arms
- Hike a bike, or bike a hike?
- Moving pictures: single trail mtb in P...
- Paying it forward
- Skills for thrills weekend edition
- Learning experiences
- Brașov, the Romanian mtb hub
- Last tour for a retiring Lefty Cannond...
- ”Brutal und Total” –...
- The mtb trails of Transylvania
- This is mountain biking!
- The epic part in mtb is the mountain
- MTB in Romania, the French connection
- Searching for the perfect trails
- Shinny, happy, muddy bikers
supermtb in Romania
Visit us on facebook.