They live in Denmark for more than twenty years, but still speak Romanian with a genuine accent. They left Constanţa on the Black Sea shore when they were kids to live with their families close to the wet and chilly North Sea. How were George and Răzvan able to get … (...→→)
Month: Wednesday November 14th, 2012
- Short mtb trips around Brasov
- Biking and hiking on Transylvanian tra...
- Up the mountains
- The Belgian gang across the Carpathian...
- Brothers in arms
- Hike a bike, or bike a hike?
- Moving pictures: single trail mtb in P...
- Paying it forward
- Skills for thrills weekend edition
- Learning experiences
- Brașov, the Romanian mtb hub
- Last tour for a retiring Lefty Cannond...
- ”Brutal und Total” –...
- The mtb trails of Transylvania
- This is mountain biking!
- The epic part in mtb is the mountain
- MTB in Romania, the French connection
- Searching for the perfect trails
- Shinny, happy, muddy bikers
supermtb in Romania
Visit us on facebook.