A late report of a tour we organized this summer, with Mihai C. as a guide. He took a group of bikers from The Nederlands and Germany to a seven days tour around Bucegi Mountains. They rocked the trails of Postavaru, they passed by mountain huts (Poiana Secuilor, Poiana Izvoarelor, … (...→→)
Month: Thursday October 31st, 2013
- Short mtb trips around Brasov
- Biking and hiking on Transylvanian tra...
- Up the mountains
- The Belgian gang across the Carpathian...
- Brothers in arms
- Hike a bike, or bike a hike?
- Moving pictures: single trail mtb in P...
- Paying it forward
- Skills for thrills weekend edition
- Learning experiences
- Brașov, the Romanian mtb hub
- Last tour for a retiring Lefty Cannond...
- ”Brutal und Total” –...
- The mtb trails of Transylvania
- This is mountain biking!
- The epic part in mtb is the mountain
- MTB in Romania, the French connection
- Searching for the perfect trails
- Shinny, happy, muddy bikers
supermtb in Romania
Visit us on facebook.