The blessing of being a mountain biker living in the city of Brașov comes with a price. Mind you, it’s a small one. With so many options of single trail riding in the neighbouring mountains (Postăvaru, Bucegi, Piatra Mare, Piatra Craiului, etc.) you don’t get too many incentives to travel … (...→→)
Month: Tuesday April 29th, 2014
- Short mtb trips around Brasov
- Biking and hiking on Transylvanian tra...
- Up the mountains
- The Belgian gang across the Carpathian...
- Brothers in arms
- Hike a bike, or bike a hike?
- Moving pictures: single trail mtb in P...
- Paying it forward
- Skills for thrills weekend edition
- Learning experiences
- Brașov, the Romanian mtb hub
- Last tour for a retiring Lefty Cannond...
- ”Brutal und Total” –...
- The mtb trails of Transylvania
- This is mountain biking!
- The epic part in mtb is the mountain
- MTB in Romania, the French connection
- Searching for the perfect trails
- Shinny, happy, muddy bikers
supermtb in Romania
Visit us on facebook.