Bucegi Mountains are by far the most bikeable high altitude mountains in Romania. With a high plateau with altitudes around 2000 metres, with the highest point (Omu Peak, 2507 m) reachable by bike, with some cable car options, a high altitude asphalt road and a good variety of huts and … (...→→)
- Bucegi Circuit – learning experiences
- Carpat MTB Enduro open tour 2019
- The trails at Barcaciu
- Three days in a MTB trail paradise
- Up and down the Strunga Pass
- Unexpected mtb awesomeness
- The green grass of summer trails
- Transylvanian Alps open tour, 2019 edition
- Unspoilt trail riding
- Short tour 2019 season opener
- Let’s call it Enduro
- Up. Down. Repeat.
- Ride it like you stole it!
- Special mtb tours for special people
- The Indian mtb summer
- Bucegi Mountains, trails paradise
- “Les Français font du VTT en Roumanie”...
- Any reason a good reason
- Martin’s unexpected days of summer
- True MTB – Bucegi Circuit
- Transylvanian Alps – Papanași Power
- October mountain biking bliss
supermtb in Romania
Visit us on facebook.