- 6 biking days cross-country & all-mountain medium tour
- 152 km total distance, +5050m/-5500m
- seven nights full-board accommodation
- six days of guided mountain biking rides
- airport transfer at the start and at the end of the program
- main luggage transfer during the trip
- prices starting from 570€ per person (in a group of 9 persons)
- Places available for the Bran Country Open Tour June 17-24, 2017. Fill in the form below or head to the Calendar page.
Bran Country, the land around the famous Bran Castle, guarded by the impressive Carpathian mountains, has always drawn to Romania tourists from all over the world. Hikers, trekkers, serious backpackers or regular tourists, they are all enjoying the great views, the clean air, the gorgeous food.
The area is also a mountain biking heaven, with trails and tracks across idyllic meadows, majestic forests, with cart roads leading to mountain villages where the time stood still.
Our six days moderate cross-country and all-mountain program offers a well balanced route, intensive trail riding alternating with more forgiving cart and forestry roads. It’s the best choice for people looking for a mountain biking experience that would leave enough time and energy to enjoy the scenery and the quiet, slow-paced rural life. The routes are accessible from May to late October.
A light full suspension mountain bike would be perfect, but a hard-tail can suit the needs for this tour just fine. The program on each day is designed to be “bike-in bike-out”. We leave one accommodation on bike and we get to the (next) accommodation also on bike. No time lost on endless minibus transfers.
Click here to download the full presentation in pdf format (zip archive):Bran Country – medium level.