- 6 biking days cross-country, all-mountain & enduro advanced tour
- 300 km total distance, +11000m/-11800m
- seven nights full-board accommodation
- six days of guided mountain biking rides
- airport transfer at the start and at the end of the program
- main luggage transfer during the trip
- for a group request, or a custom trip go to the CONTACT FORM
Follow this link to see the pdf presentation of the Carpathian Ride tour.
A marathon-like selection of six very demanding days, across the main mountain ranges in central Romania: Ciucas, Baiului, Bucegi, Piatra Craiului. Endless single tracks and trails leading through majestic forests, on idyllic meadows and impressive high-altitude pastures, with drop-dead gorgeous panoramic views over “The Transylvanian Alps.“
It’s not just about the beauty of the mountains, it’s also about the traditional life-style that still exists in these parts of Europe, pretty much unaware of the XXI century technologies, benefits, and problems.
The tour is cross-country and all-mountain, designed for expert mountain bikers in a very good physical condition. Each day is stimulating and challenging, aimed at the physical effort and adrenaline junkies. A light-weight full suspension mountain bike would be ideal, but a hard-tail would do the job just fine.
The routes are normally accessible from July to October. Particularly bad weather at high altitudes (over 2000 m) might force changes of itinerary for days 5 and 6. The program on each day is designed to be “bike-in bike-out”, i.e. we leave one accommodation on bike and we get to the (next) accommodation also on bike. No time lost on endless minibus transfers.