The third day of all-mountain riding with Sigge and Micke was spent on the trails and tracks of Piatra Craiului National Park. The majestic Zărneşti Gorges, some mild and scenic pastures at Vlăduşca and La Table. The highlight of the day, the downhill from Cabana Curmătura to Fântâna lui Botorog. That’s a trail in desperate need for more extensive filming, one good prospect for the coming year.
- We’d rather be out
- Bucegi Circuit – learning experiences
- Carpat MTB Enduro open tour 2019
- The trails at Barcaciu
- Three days in a MTB trail paradise
- Up and down the Strunga Pass
- Unexpected mtb awesomeness
- The green grass of summer trails
- Transylvanian Alps open tour, 2019 edition
- Unspoilt trail riding
- Short tour 2019 season opener
- Let’s call it Enduro
- Up. Down. Repeat.
- Ride it like you stole it!
- Special mtb tours for special people
- The Indian mtb summer
- Bucegi Mountains, trails paradise
- “Les Français font du VTT en Roumanie”...
- Any reason a good reason
- Martin’s unexpected days of summer
- True MTB – Bucegi Circuit
- Transylvanian Alps – Papanași Power
supermtb in Romania
Visit us on facebook.