Some ski touring up in Bucegi in spring 2012, an area where we’ve been cycling quite a lot this summer, where we plan to ski some more this winter and where, of course, we’ll be pedaling once more next summer. It was far from ideal skiing conditions back on March 2012, with some really wet snow, but when the going gets tough, the tough get going!
- We’d rather be out
- Bucegi Circuit – learning experiences
- Carpat MTB Enduro open tour 2019
- The trails at Barcaciu
- Three days in a MTB trail paradise
- Up and down the Strunga Pass
- Unexpected mtb awesomeness
- The green grass of summer trails
- Transylvanian Alps open tour, 2019 edition
- Unspoilt trail riding
- Short tour 2019 season opener
- Let’s call it Enduro
- Up. Down. Repeat.
- Ride it like you stole it!
- Special mtb tours for special people
- The Indian mtb summer
- Bucegi Mountains, trails paradise
- “Les Français font du VTT en Roumanie”...
- Any reason a good reason
- Martin’s unexpected days of summer
- True MTB – Bucegi Circuit
- Transylvanian Alps – Papanași Power
supermtb in Romania
Visit us on facebook.