Mtb in the Carpathian Mountains, Romania: sometimes the best experiences lay hidden in unexpected place.
- Yearning for the high trails
- Living, working and mountain biking in Brașov
- Three days mtb tour in Transylvania
- The Transylvanian Alps tour, a true mtb gem
- Born on Sunday
- Thin air, narrow trails: mtb at its finest
- Bonanza trail! – Transylvanian Alps 2021
- Tom’s progression
- Going for the peaks
- The weird summer of 2020
- We’d rather be out
- Bucegi Circuit – learning experiences
- Unexpected mtb awesomeness
- The green grass of summer trails
- Transylvanian Alps open tour, 2019 edition
- Unspoilt trail riding
- Short tour 2019 season opener
- Let’s call it Enduro
- Up. Down. Repeat.
- Ride it like you stole it!
- Special mtb tours for special people
- Bucegi Mountains, trails paradise
- “Les Français font du VTT en Roumanie”
- Any reason a good reason
- Martin’s unexpected days of summer
- True MTB – Bucegi Circuit
- Transylvanian Alps – Papanași Power
- October mountain biking bliss
- Transylvanian Alps, Girl Power
- Age is just a number
all tour reports...
why mtb in Romania
A pure mountain experience
More than mountain biking: proper biking in the mountains.
It’s really quiet
Looking for a quiet mountain biking destination, where the hordes of mtb riders haven’t arrived yet? Search no more, Romania is the place to go.
Our mtb tours in Romania
Guided mtb trips on natural trails in the Romanian mountains. Enduro, trail riders, all-mountain and cross-country: you name it, we’ve got you covered!
Do you need a guide?
With or without a guide, this is the question, and we have an answer.
Only true-to-life photos
Real images from real tours with real people. What you see is what you get.
Less is more
We are not rushing to jump on the electric mtb bandwagon.
Yes, we still need tourism
We are all as good as our horizons.
Up. Down. Repeat
When lessons in mountain biking become valuable lessons in life.