Starting with the 2021 season we are offering to our guests a new tour concept: Going for the peaks. Be it for a one-day ride, a weekend tour, a full-week program or a comprehensive ten-days adventure, the aim is to get up every day on a peak in the … (...→→)
- Going for the peaks
- The weird summer of 2020
- Days like these…
- We’d rather be out
- Bucegi Circuit – learning experiences
- Carpat MTB Enduro open tour 2019
- The trails at Barcaciu
- Three days in a MTB trail paradise
- Up and down the Strunga Pass
- Unexpected mtb awesomeness
- The green grass of summer trails
- Transylvanian Alps open tour, 2019 edition
- Unspoilt trail riding
- Short tour 2019 season opener
- Let’s call it Enduro
- Up. Down. Repeat.
- Ride it like you stole it!
- Special mtb tours for special people
- The Indian mtb summer
- Bucegi Mountains, trails paradise
- “Les Français font du VTT en Roumanie”...
- Any reason a good reason
We are not rushing to jump on the electric mtb bandwagon.
We are all as good as our horizons.
When lessons in mountain biking become valuable lessons in life.
(Română) Am putea face din rahat bici, și chiar ar pocni.
I work as a mtb guide and I have used the COTIC FlareMax 29er for the whole 2019 season. Here are my findings.