Eva and Christian are travelling to Transylvania quite often, tracing back family roots in and around Sibiu (Hermannstadt) area. This summer they wanted to try something different so they opted for a guided mtb tour, exploring trails in the Fortified Churches area, near Viscri, and then on the foothills of … (...→→)
- Tom’s progression
- The kids are alright
- Going for the peaks
- The weird summer of 2020
- Days like these…
- We’d rather be out
- Bucegi Circuit – learning experiences
- Carpat MTB Enduro open tour 2019
- The trails at Barcaciu
- Three days in a MTB trail paradise
- Up and down the Strunga Pass
- Unexpected mtb awesomeness
- The green grass of summer trails
- Transylvanian Alps open tour, 2019 edition
- Unspoilt trail riding
- Short tour 2019 season opener
- Let’s call it Enduro
- Up. Down. Repeat.
- Ride it like you stole it!
- Special mtb tours for special people
- The Indian mtb summer
- Bucegi Mountains, trails paradise
We are not rushing to jump on the electric mtb bandwagon.
We are all as good as our horizons.
When lessons in mountain biking become valuable lessons in life.
(Română) Am putea face din rahat bici, și chiar ar pocni.
I work as a mtb guide and I have used the COTIC FlareMax 29er for the whole 2019 season. Here are my findings.