We started last year’s mtb season on the trails of Postavaru mountain, testing options for the XCM Brasov competition. The fresh green grass and the mild weather inspired Andrei and Mihai to play around, as you can see in the photo gallery below. A video edit done on the same occasion can be viewed here…. Read more »
- Thin air, narrow trails: mtb at its finest
- Bonanza trail! – Transylvanian Alps 2021
- Tom’s progression
- The kids are alright
- Going for the peaks
- The weird summer of 2020
- Days like these…
- We’d rather be out
- Bucegi Circuit – learning experiences
- Carpat MTB Enduro open tour 2019
- The trails at Barcaciu
- Three days in a MTB trail paradise
- Up and down the Strunga Pass
- Unexpected mtb awesomeness
- The green grass of summer trails
- Transylvanian Alps open tour, 2019 edition
- Unspoilt trail riding
- Short tour 2019 season opener
- Let’s call it Enduro
- Up. Down. Repeat.
- Ride it like you stole it!
- Special mtb tours for special people
- The Indian mtb summer
- Bucegi Mountains, trails paradise
- “Les Français font du VTT en Roumanie”
- Any reason a good reason
- Martin’s unexpected days of summer
- True MTB – Bucegi Circuit
- Transylvanian Alps – Papanași Power
- October mountain biking bliss
We are not rushing to jump on the electric mtb bandwagon.
We are all as good as our horizons.
When lessons in mountain biking become valuable lessons in life.
(Română) Am putea face din rahat bici, și chiar ar pocni.
I work as a mtb guide and I have used the COTIC FlareMax 29er for the whole 2019 season. Here are my findings.