- 6 biking days cross-country, all-mountain & enduro advanced tour
- 200 km total distance, +6000m/-7500m
- seven nights full-board accommodation
- six days of guided mountain biking rides
- airport transfer at the start and at the end of the program
- main luggage transfer during the trip
- Places available for the Bucegi Circuit Open Tours June 30 – July 7 2017. See all our open tours in the Calendar page.
Bucegi are one of the most impressive and popular mountains in Romania. Reaching as high as 2507 at Omu Peak, Bucegi mountains offer opportunities for trekking, rock climbing, skiing, ski touring, etc. Mountain biking is a more recent entry on this list, but the possibilities are endless, from mild dirt road pedalling to extreme single trail riding.
Our six days biking circuit around and through the Bucegi mountains will give you impressive views over the East and West huge rocky faces while cycling on single trails, single tracks and mountain dirt roads, through some lush beech and pine forests or alpine pastures. From the foothills of Bucegi to the very top, and then down again, we prepared for you a pure feast of mountain biking.
The tour is cross-country and all-mountain, medium-to-expert level. Each day offers a well balanced route, making you feel thrilled and accomplished in the evening without leaving your engine out of steam for the next morning. The routes are accessible from late June to early October.
A light full suspension mountain bike would be perfect for this circuit, but a hard-tail can suit the needs just fine. Each day is designed to be “bike-in bike-out”. We leave one accommodation on bike and we get to the (next) accommodation also on bike. No time lost on endless minibus transfers.
Click here to view the presentation of the Bucegi Circuit for the 2016 season.