Kind of both off-topic and off-season, but I have to mention our week of ski in the Dolomites this March. Bottom line, if haven’t been there, you should go. Imagine a skiing area the size of a quarter of Transylvania, with about sixty (yes, 60) times more slopes than what’s available at Poiana Brasov. All… Read more »
- Yearning for the high trails
- Living, working and mountain biking in Brașov
- Three days mtb tour in Transylvania
- The Transylvanian Alps tour, a true mtb gem
- Born on Sunday
- Thin air, narrow trails: mtb at its finest
- Bonanza trail! – Transylvanian Alps 2021
- Tom’s progression
- The kids are alright
- Going for the peaks
- The weird summer of 2020
- Days like these…
- We’d rather be out
- Bucegi Circuit – learning experiences
- Carpat MTB Enduro open tour 2019
- The trails at Barcaciu
- Three days in a MTB trail paradise
- Up and down the Strunga Pass
- Unexpected mtb awesomeness
- The green grass of summer trails
- Transylvanian Alps open tour, 2019 edition
- Unspoilt trail riding
- Short tour 2019 season opener
- Let’s call it Enduro
- Up. Down. Repeat.
- Ride it like you stole it!
- Special mtb tours for special people
- The Indian mtb summer
- Bucegi Mountains, trails paradise
- “Les Français font du VTT en Roumanie”
shiny, happy mountain bikers
why mtb in Romania
More than mountain biking: proper biking in the mountains.
Looking for a quiet mountain biking destination, where the hordes of mtb riders haven’t arrived yet? Search no more, Romania is the place to go.
Guided mtb trips on natural trails in the Romanian mountains. Enduro, trail riders, all-mountain and cross-country: you name it, we’ve got you covered!
Real images from real tours with real people. What you see is what you get.
We are not rushing to jump on the electric mtb bandwagon.
We are all as good as our horizons.
When lessons in mountain biking become valuable lessons in life.
(Română) Am putea face din rahat bici, și chiar ar pocni.