Posting some photos from a tour to Cindrel Peak, with Mihai and Christi, in 2008. From Paltinis we took the ridge till the Cindrel peak and got back via a different route. Not sure how eager we are do the same ride again, as, while going up was OK, going down the trail was not very bike friendly and we had to carry our stuff for quite some time. The landscape was really nice though, as you can see from the pictures.
- We’d rather be out
- Bucegi Circuit – learning experiences
- Carpat MTB Enduro open tour 2019
- The trails at Barcaciu
- Three days in a MTB trail paradise
- Up and down the Strunga Pass
- Unexpected mtb awesomeness
- The green grass of summer trails
- Transylvanian Alps open tour, 2019 edition
- Unspoilt trail riding
- Short tour 2019 season opener
- Let’s call it Enduro
- Up. Down. Repeat.
- Ride it like you stole it!
- Special mtb tours for special people
- The Indian mtb summer
- Bucegi Mountains, trails paradise
- “Les Français font du VTT en Roumanie”...
- Any reason a good reason
- Martin’s unexpected days of summer
- True MTB – Bucegi Circuit
- Transylvanian Alps – Papanași Power
We are not rushing to jump on the electric mtb bandwagon.
We are all as good as our horizons.
When lessons in mountain biking become valuable lessons in life.
(Română) Am putea face din rahat bici, și chiar ar pocni.
I work as a mtb guide and I have used the COTIC FlareMax 29er for the whole 2019 season. Here are my findings.